Mistakes make who you are today

Mistakes make who you are today

Friday, May 18, 2012

Stop and Stare.

Stop and stare.

It's been a really long time since I've 'gone out'.

Always going out to study and maybe sometimes seeing you for JUST awhile.

It's kinda heart aching when we didn't go 'out' for a really long time.

Holding back the tears and all. But, it's okay. Rather than not seeing you is still worth it.

I can say the last time we've gone out was when I came back, like a month ago.

Sigh, it's been hard for me these few weeks. Being upset and all.

But, you'll always cheer me up. Thank you. ♥

Yeah, jealousy is definitely a problem. But, it's time to get used to it.

Having tears in my eyes like almost every day is a pain.

But after telling you that day, it upset me a lot but it also gave me the relief of telling you.

By not telling you hurts me even more.

Now you know the reason why all along.

I know I may not be perfect, but I try to be good enough.

There comes a time when you need friends by your side, we both do.

Yeah, feeling lonely at times. But, it's normal isn't it?

I may be cocky at times, but I don't mean it.

Sometimes the mood just comes and goes.

These few days my mood goes bizarre, urgh. :/

Even though, there may be ups and downs or whatever, there's always you and I♥ :)

You're always there for me, I'm there for you. But I know I'm not there all the time, I don't mean it. :/

Just to let you know, you are the apple of my eye♥

No matter what, how far or how near, there will always be you and I♥

Even if we're miles and miles away, just remember you and I♥

Apart from this, I thank one special friend who has been there whenever I'm down and happy♥

Thank you so much♥

I know I complain a lot, but thank you for listening♥

I know I made the right choice of saying this and that, but I did make a wrong choice saying this and that at times. x)

Thanks for teman-ing me when I need a friend to talk to♥

I know when you are down, you have like no one to talk to, I'm sorry:/

But, I'm always here for you and I always have a ear to listen to♥

There's this one thing we always say 'ForeverandAlways' :)

And yes, ForeverandAlways♥


No comments:

Post a Comment